I woke up this morning to some overwhelming news! The ever so sweet Aayusi Biswas nominated me for a Liebster Award.
A party started in my head, with some dancing and music of my own. Although I had no clue what a Leibster was a couple of minutes a ago, Aayusi and Google of course, cleared my doubts.
It basically is an award to bloggers by bloggers. It keeps them motivated and encourage and helps get them noticed. Liebster Award is not a physical award but more of a chain blog award passed around the blogging community. I am genuinely grateful to have received this award, thank you so much Aayusi 💖
The rules are as follows:-
# Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you
# Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too
# Nominate 10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you
# Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers
# Answer the ten questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make ten questions of your own for your nominees
# Lastly, include these rules in the post
If you still are confused about how this works, ask the doubts in the comments and I’ll surely get back to you.
Okay let’s jump right in:
Here are the answer to the questions asked:
1) What is the best thing that has ever happened to you in life?
— The best thing that has ever happened to me is Reiki. If you guys do not know what it is, do search for it online. I am not a spiritual person, but I do believe in a certain type of thinking and thought process, and Reiki has helped me find that. It has changed the way I look at situations. This naturally has helped me handle them better. I am genuinely thankful to the lady who taught this to me. 😀
2) Person you trust the most and why?
— There is no one person I trust the most. Each and every person I am close to, share equal responsibility for not breaking my trust; and me for not breaking theirs.
3) What is your idea of an ideal friend?
— An ideal friend is a person who is happy in your happiness.
4) What is your aim in life?
— My aim is life is to create something of my own. Whatever it is that I choose to pursue in future, I want to see it prosper and grown. I look forward to working hard towards it and ensuring that it will happens. Aside from that, and more importantly too, I want to grow as a person. Not physically so, but I aim at being a person who is glowing with confidence and happiness. A person who can receive and give love fully. And then of course, be a part of a small happy family. Take special note of the word happy.
5) Do you think it is okay to be a rebel and totally opposite in character to society and your family expects?
— Yes. I think it is okay to be a rebel. And it is perfectly okay, to be a person completely opposite of what you are expected to be. You can do anything you want to, as long as your conscious doesn’t bite you. Do not stop because somebody else expects you to stop.
6) Are you content with your life up till now?
— The answer to that would be both yes and no. Yes, I am very very happy with the way my life has been so far. And no, I would have loved to achieve more. Being too content with anything hinders growth and the need to achieve more, and being not content with anything at all displays ungratefulness.
7) What is your biggest achievement in life? (It may not be material)
— I don’t think I’ve had one as big yet. I am still waiting for that moment when I can scream: THIS IS THE BIGGEST ACHIEVEMENT OF MY LIFE!!!!
8) What is your favourite cuisine?
— Aghhh! This is hard. I usually don’t discriminate between food, but I have to say the only type of food that fills my tummy while satisfying my taste buds equally is North Indian cuisine.
9) Choose a song to describe you.
— I keep dancing to Survivor by Destiny’s Child when I feel like I’ve done or survived something great.
10) Who is your favourite author?
— Hands down Dan Brown. That man has his way with words, and his plots are extraordinary!
I nominate :-
The 10 questions I have for you are:
1) Why did you start blogging?
2) Share with us, what you think are the essential ingredients of a good blog.
3) One tip you want to give to all the new bloggers out there.
4) One quote you live by.
5) Name one personality you really respect and state why.
6) If you could have only three things on this planet, what would they be? (It doesn’t have to be physical, could be feelings like love and deep things like that!)
7) One ability or skill you would want to acquire and why?
8) The one thing you would never want to loose. (Again, doesn’t have to be physical)
9) What do you do when you are bored? (I need some ideas XD)
10) What is the story behind your blog name?
Each of these blogs are brilliant, do check then out! 😛