Good evening/ morning! Today is a wonderful day because Meghana from Meghanat0721 nominated me for another award 🎉
She is a blogger from Delhi, India. She is a sweet person, very interactive. Her photography skill are brilliant, I stalked her Instagram a bit. 🙈 All in all, I am very thankful for having such a person actually read my blog, comment on and like my posts, and also think of nominating me for another award 😄
This is the Versatile Blogger award. This award is much like the Liebster Award. What these awards do is they motivate you. They are a form of support one blogger shows to another. It is chain award, a sticker you put on your blog. So if you are sitting at home, thinking sometimes about his nobody reads your blog, this award will put a big smile on your face.
Here are the rules:
a) Link and name of the blogger who nominated you, in your post.
b) Give 7 facts about you.
c) Nominate new bloggers for the same.
(I made that sticker myself :’D)
Seven facts about me:
1) I will be learning how to drive soon (very soon). I am super excited about it! I like the idea of being able to control a fancy piece of expensive metal with air conditioning. It is fascinating.
2) I love doing art and I am fairly good at it. It is a thing I could sit down and do all the time, I really do enjoy it.
One of my works:
3) For those who didn’t know, I am an Indian 💁
4) I am terribly scared of dogs and moths. They are the scariest creatures on this planet. I secretly want them dead, but I am a nice person, so I will not say that.
5) I have a sibling. A younger brother. Who regularly, with all his determination, will annoy me. 🙍 But then occasionally he will decide to be sweet and loving and caring like most siblings out there.
6) I LOVE food.
7) As I do not have school currently I have a lot of free time, I have been watching a lot of chick flicks. I absolutely love them. And I want some recommendations, so if you have any, do let me know in the comment section 😛
BLOGS I NOMINATE:
I want to end by saying that the blogging community is beautiful. I have really enjoyed blogging so far, its been slightly over a month. It feels so good to know that somebody reads every single word you type. I just want to say that I am genuinely thankful to all of you, you’ve been very kind. 😊